SECURITY OFFICER - AEROSPACE
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/11/2016
END DATE 10/25/2016
Universal Protection Service LP
SECURITY OFFICER - AEROSPACE
SECURITY OFFICERS FOR HIGH-TECH SPACE PROGRAM
APPLY ONLINE AT: https://www.appone.com/MainInfoReq.asp*R_ID=1372591
For immediate consideration, please complete online application AND e-mail resume to: Alyssa.Sandoval@aus.com
MUST be able to Start Immediately! ******Military background preferred, but not required.
* Strong customer service skills, Pays attention to details and can Multi-task
* Must possess a valid California Bureau of Security and Investigative Services (BSIS) Guard License. * Must have clean driving record * Ability to type 25 words per minute a HUGE PLUS
* First Aid/CPR/AED certificate preferred but not required
* Must be able to work a flexible schedule
EOE/M/F/Vet/Disability Universal Protection Service is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce.
PHYSICAL/MENTAL REQUIREMENTS AND WORKING ENVIRONMENT
* Must be able to handle the occasional reports of fatalities and respond timely and accurately in emergency situations.
* Must be willing to work with the homeless, local police, fire departments and local ambulatory agencies.
* Must have or be able to receive training in the use of a baton, pepper spray, and handcuffs.
* Must be comfortable working with a partner and using a two-way radio.
* Stand or walk constantly (for up to an entire shift) on various surfaces (tile, concrete, carpet)
* Climb stairs, ramps, or ladders occasionally during shift
* Occasionally bend/twist at waist/knees/neck to perform various duties
* Occasionally lift or carry up to 40 pounds
* Run as needed
* Constant use of both hands and arms in reaching/handling/grasping/fingering while using phone, notepad, writing reports, and other administrative tasks
* Constant use of eyes (correctable vision to normal level required) to observe, read, interact with public and co-workers, view security monitors; includes hand/eye coordination
* Read, understand and clearly speak English; constantly use speech and hearing (correctable to normal level required) in communicating with public/co-workers, giving and receiving instructions, using phones
* Work in various environments including adverse outdoor conditions such as cold, rain or heat;
* Constant mental alertness and attention to detail required while setting priorities and following up on assignments
* Must possess effective written and oral communication and interpersonal skills with ability to deal with all levels of personnel and the general public in a professional and effective manner; must be able to use initiative and independent judgment within established guidelines
* Must be able to frequently prepare written reports and logs in neat, legible handwriting; may required computer skills
* Must be able to read and understand all operating procedures and instruction;
* Must be able to handle pressure of working with high volume general public (constantly to occasionally depending on assignment)
Universal Protection Service is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce.
West - Allied Universal Security
Post Internal Days