SEEKING 4 FUEL HAULERS
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 1/9/2014
END DATE 1/19/2014
ESTABLISHED FRAC FUEL HAULING COMPANY
JOB DESCRIPTIONCompany Description:
FUEL HAULER NEEDED:
- Safe and efficient transportation of fuel via tank truck - Meet transport productivity requirements - Ability to operate a hydraulic pump system in a safe manner- Preparation of paper work, vehicle inspections, trip reports, and logs - Strict adherence to all safety policies and procedures. - Strict adherence to all DOT, OSHA, and EPA regulations and standards.
Successful candidates will meet the following Qualifications:
- 2 years CDL Experience ( mileage plus yrs).
- Class \\"A\\" CDL must have Hazmat and Tanker Endorsement.
- Winter driving/chaining up experience a must.
- Some off road experience a must.
- Must pass a Drug test; also should have a NEARLY SPOTLESS MVR with NO more then 2 speeding tickets in the last 2 yrs. (Due to Insurance Requirements)
- Understand best practices of maintaining and safely operating tractor trailers.
- Safety conscious and understand safe work practices for operating in the oil and gas field and on the road.
- Can successfully pass company's road test, which will include a proper pre and post trip inspection of the vehicles.
- MUST have current OSHA 10or be able to obtain.
**$22.50 hour + OVERTIME.
**60+ hours a week on average.
**Rotating Schedule: 5 Weeks on with 7 Days Off.
**Housing Available at NO CHARGE.
**Medical, Dental, and Vision provided at NO COST.(First Month of Employment)
**Near Mandaree, North Dakota
To Apply: EMAIL RESUMES WITH 3 REFERENCES INCLUDING PHONE NUMBERS ( 2 supervisors and 1 co-worker) to--- firstname.lastname@example.org
PLEASE NOTE: REFERENCES WILL NOT BE CONTACTED UNTIL APPROVED BY CANDIDATE.
**** For questions call KIMBERLY at- Energy Recruiting Services- 208-635-5553****
**** E.O.E./M/F/H/V ****