SENIOR ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/24/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Adecco is assisting a local client in recruiting for an organized Senior Administrative Assistant in Pleasanton. This is ab opportunity that will give you valuable experience to enhance your career. As a Senior Administrative Assistant you will perform routine clerical and administrative functions such as drafting correspondence, scheduling appointments, organizing and maintaining paper and electronic files, or providing information to callers. The ideal candidate is able to multi-task and has exceptional time management skills. If you meet the qualifications listed below and would like to find out more about the position, please Apply Now!
The Sr. Administrative Assistant will work directly with the Executive Assistant to the President and CEO and one or more executives and other Executive Administrative Assistants providing a wide range of confidential, complex and diverse administrative duties.
- Provides heavy calendaring management and meeting facilitation across multiple times zones including WebEx, Video Conferencing and off-site events
- Coordinates preparation for management meetings to include assistance of document repository to SharePoint, communications regarding logistics and catering
- Prepares and audits international and domestic expense reports on behalf of the team and ensures compliance with the Sunshine Act and corporate policies
- Coordinates a high volume of travel for team to include international and domestic trips along with coordination of visa's as needed
- Coordinates and prepares documentation for legal contracts, purchase requisitions, invoice processing, check requests and inter-company cross charge backs while acting as a liaison with the Legal Department, Accounts Payable, Procurement, and Finance
- Assist with the hiring process for new permanent or temporary employees to include interview scheduling, TALEO system, recruitment support and onboarding while acting as a liaison with Hiring Manager, Human Resources, IT and Shared Service Centers
- Requires knowledge of organizational policies, practices, procedures and acts as a reference to provide guidance
- Handles sensitive and confidential information with tact, diplomacy, discretion and sound judgment
- Microsoft Office and SharePoint
- Google Mail/Calendar
Qualifications and Desired Skills:
- High school diploma, or equivalent combination of education and work related experience
- 6 or more years of progressive and directly related administrative support experience supporting within the senior management level and/or above
- Proficient word processing and all application skills
- Ability to understand and handle sensitive and confidential matters
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to work independently on multiple tasks
- Demonstrates flexibility and adaptability in meeting changing priorities, which may require working overtime
- Professional demeanor in all written and verbal communication
- Strong interpersonal skills with a positive customer service orientation
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits are available to you as a contractor after one week of employment.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Administrative Assistant job in Pleasanton or any related opportunities with Adecco.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled