Senior SharePoint Programmer Analyst 9/1/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Details:
The Senior Programmer Analyst performs at the highest level of designing, writing, testing, debugging, implementing and maintaining software program code on a variety of computer applications; analyzes system requirements and recommends hardware for a variety of computer applications. Coordinates, implements and upgrades application systems utilizing appropriate programming languages and standard programming concepts, practices and procedures; supports assigned departments and works with system users to analyze system needs and translates those needs into programming specifications. Frequently acts as team leader or project manager and oversees the work tasks of others. The focus of this position is SharePointe.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
* Commits to the mission, vision, beliefs and consistently demonstrates our core values.
* Assumes a lead role in translating project requests and specifications into program code specifications compatible with current system and computer capabilities; prepares flowcharts and diagrams to illustrate the sequence of steps programs must follow and to describe logical operations involved.
* Assumes a lead role in conducting information, process and system analyses; identifies appropriate hardware/software needs; determines scope and cost estimation relevant to work projects; implements and manages the technology needs of users; designs screen displays, report formats, record formats and logic changes to accomplish goals of user requests.
* Participates as a team member, team leader and assumes project management duties as assigned by Manager; advises and provides technical guidance to Programmer Analyst as needed.
* Develops and adheres to standards of domain; converts project specifications into executable language.
* Assumes a lead role in testing and debugging coded programs to meet project specification requirements; reads print outs or observes display screen to detect syntax or logic errors during program test, or uses diagnostic software to detect errors; analyzes, replaces, deletes or modifies program code to correct errors and increase operating efficiency or adapt to new requirements.
* Writes documentation to describe program development, logic, coding and corrections.
* Trains internal and external users to use applications efficiently and effectively; provides the highest level of user technical assistance.
* Assumes a lead role in conducting analyses and providing application data for interface processing; analyzes, monitors and supports complex integration processes; serves as point of escalation for others.
* Develops implementation timeframe with departmental personnel and the area affected by the implementation; installs and tests programs at user site; monitors and evaluates performance of program after implementation.
* Uses report writing tools to develop reports
* Ensures co-workers are notified of changes/additions to a software system.
Associates degree in Computer Science or equivalent field of study required. bachelors of Science in Computer Science or equivalent field of study preferred. Minimum of four (4) years experience in computer programming required. Minimum of five (5) years experience in the analysis and design of complex computer systems required. Minimum of five (5) years experience in SharePoint development, deployment and maintenance required. Must have internet connectivity off-premises in order to respond to work requests when necessary.
Bryan Health is an Affirmative Action/Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, religion, age, color, sex, national origin, disability, genetics, marital, disability and/or veteran status. Bryan Health hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.