SENIOR TREASURY ANALYST
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/2/2016
END DATE 11/6/2016
MA-COM Technology Solutions Inc
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY This person will work closely with the Treasury Manager and will have responsibility in most areas within Treasury and Risk Management. The position will require expertise in accounting, forecasting and cash management. Must be a highly organized individual with the ability to manage multiple initiatives simultaneously. Must possess strong project management and analytical skills and be results oriented.
* Coordinate day-to-day Treasury activities such as daily cash positioning, cash forecasting, liquidity planning and wire initiation.
* Monitor cash investment portfolio for compliance with corporate investment policy; keep current on the market and investment products; evaluate and recommend short-term/liquid investment options.
* Assist in the management of financial risks including FX exposure.
* Financial modeling including capital structure metrics.
* Assist with debt compliance.
* Perform in-depth analysis to assess the cost/benefit of new cash management initiatives.
* Evaluate and redesign existing business processes introducing best practice methods.
* Monitor bank fees for accuracy and make recommendations for savings as appropriate.
* Short-term/long-term cash flow forecasting.
* Interface with International Finance to improve cash forecasting.
* Facilitate intercompany payments/loans.
* Prepare documentation to open/close bank accounts and maintain authorized signatories.
* Support special projects as needed.
* Support external audit requests and assist in Sarbanes Oxley testing.
* Prepare monthly/quarterly treasury dashboard for the Senior Leadership.
* Develop and analyze specialized treasury reports as needed.
* Monitor and coordinate day to day risk management activities.
* Assist with annual insurance renewal for all insurance lines.
* Bachelor s Degree in Accounting or Finance
* Certified Treasury Professional
* Exposure to currency hedging
* 5-7 years of experience working in the treasury department of a global company
* Demonstrated competence in Microsoft Office applications specifically Excel-based modeling skills - Experience with SAP a plus
* Must be capable of effectively communicating with all levels both internally and externally
EEO/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disabled. Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans are encouraged to apply.