This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/3/2016
END DATE 11/3/2016
Stanley Black & Decker
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Description
Stanley Black & Decker (SBD) is one of the world's largest, fastest-growing, and most dynamic companies. We are unique in that we have a rich and storied history dating back to 1843, but that hasn't stopped us from evolving into a vibrant, diverse, global growth company. We have been globally recognized as one of the most innovative, sustainable, and rewarding companies in the world. Stanley Black and Decker s 2015 Revenue was 11.2B and our Global Tools & Storage division is responsible for $7.1B of SBD annual revenue. Global Tools and Storage is currently seeking candidates for an SEO Associate position based in Towson, MD.
Reporting to the SEO Lead and SEO Manager, the SEO Associate will help to measure and analyze the organic search performance of GTS websites, establish a periodic reporting framework, and work cross-functionally with brand teams to ensure web properties are fully optimized for SEO. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing, best-in-class digital team.
* Analyze large data sets to uncover optimization opportunities
* Continually write and optimize website meta data
* Assist SEO Lead in establishing a periodic reporting framework
* Utilize Conductor Searchlight platform to routinely report on organic search performance and optimization opportunities across multiple websites
* Assist in the optimization of new product launch microsite campaigns
* Perform keyword research, focusing on high volume, targeted terms
* Analyze competitor websites to find new content and link building opportunities
Preferred Skills and Expertise
* Bachelors degree in marketing, advertising, communications, writing, or statistics is preferred
* Minimum of 4 years of experience in digital marketing, with a strong working knowledge of modern SEO concepts and best practices
* Proven ability to analyze data to uncover insights
* Team player with excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to translate advanced SEO concepts into layman s terms
* Experience working with Conductor Searchlight, Brightedge, Google Search Console
* Familiarity with Google Analytics and how to pull reports
* Passionate about SEO and constantly thinking about increasing traffic and conversions
* Proficient in using Microsoft Excel to slice and dice data
All qualified applicants to Stanley Black & Decker will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, veteran's status, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.
EEO Statement All qualified applicants that apply for Stanley Black & Decker will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.