This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/3/2016
END DATE 11/3/2016
Stanley Black & Decker
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Description
Stanley Black & Decker (SBD) is one of the world's largest, fastest-growing, and most dynamic companies. We are unique in that we have a rich and storied history dating back to 1843, but that hasn't stopped us from evolving into a vibrant, diverse, global growth company. We have been globally recognized as one of the most innovative, sustainable, and rewarding companies in the world. Stanley Black and Decker s 2015 Revenue was 11.2B and our Global Tools & Storage division is responsible for $7.1B of SBD annual revenue. Global Tools and Storage is currently seeking candidates for the SEO Lead based in Towson, MD.
The SEO Lead will report to the SEO Manager and be responsible for successful search engine optimization for the Black & Decker, DEWALT and Porter-Cable brands.
We're looking for a creative, motivated and organized individual who is passionate about digital marketing particularly search engine optimization. In this dynamic role, you will partner with our Digital Marketing Managers to improve our search engine rank for our multiple brands and web properties. You ll utilize the latest SEO techniques and collaborate with our IT teams on the delivery of search engine related tactics.
* Develop the strategy and execution of SEO best practices for Stanley Black & Decker (5 brand sites)
* Educate the digital marketing team members on SEO best practices
* Use data to provide thought leadership and insights to cross-functional business leaders
* Execute an SEO strategy to deliver on key sales metrics
* Implement Conductor SearchLight SEO Technology Platform to track rankings, provide SEO recommendations and quantitative reporting
* Manage and monitor SEO Platform and tools to track rankings, provide SEO recommendations and quantitative reporting
* Perform keyword research, focusing on high volume, targeted terms
* Provide top level strategy for page tags and structure
* Stay apprised of search engine and industry best practices and trends and share that knowledge with team members and functional groups
* Work closely with IT counterparts to implement SEO recommendations
* Establish internal SEO processes and standards to share across brands and globally
* Align Paid Search and Organic efforts to maximize all search traffic
* Collaborate with Social Media Manager to uncover and implement SEO tactics i.e. video optimization
* Perform routine site and competitor audits and analysis
* Advise marketing & brand partners to ensure that content meets appropriate technical specs
* Develop a linking strategy and actively create internal links and seek inbound links
* Collaborate with PR teams to identify SEO strategy and opportunities
* Comprehensive search engine ranking and analytics reporting
* Bachelors Degree in Marketing, eBusiness or related field
* Experience with enterprise-level SEO platform (ex. Conductor Searchlight, Brightedge, Google Search Console)
* Knowledge of technical SEO concelts (hreflang, microdata)
* Experience with keyword development and competitive analysis
* Proficient in Web Analytics platforms such as Google Analytics
* Results - driven, self-directed and analytical skills
* Passion for continuous learning
* Ability to lead strategic vision for company-wide SEO practices
All qualified applicants to Stanley Black & Decker will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, veteran's status, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.
EEO Statement All qualified applicants that apply for Stanley Black & Decker will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.