This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/16/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Global life sciences leader
JOB DESCRIPTIONGlobal life sciences leader is searching for a Search Engine Marketing Manager - SEM - to lead search engine marketing efforts on a global scale. The SEM Marketing Manager will:
* Plan, build, and launch search engine marketing campaigns.
* Present findings and recommendations using data analysis and historical trends.
* Provide analysis and report ad copy, landing pages, and network tests.
* Forecast traffic and sales results based on keywords and budgets.
* Help plan and manage paid search budget for global product divisions
* Work with 3rd party SEM agency to update and optimize campaigns.
* Effectively manage SEM mobil and social platforms based on industry best practices
* Bachelor's degree in business or marketing preferred. Candidates with a depth of experience in SEM and no bachelor's degree will be considered
* 3+ of search engine marketing experience, global SEM experience a preferred
* A track record of accomplishment working with cross functional teams, both as a leader and team member
* Experience with shopping or product listing ads, remarketing, and other digital marketing experience preferred
* Hands-on experience using a third-party search bidding tool such as Marin, adCore, Efficient Frontier - Kenshoo preferred
* Experience with Google required, Google AdWords Certification preferred
* Experience with Bing - Yahoo, Baidu, Naver, and Yandex preferred
* Google Editor and bulk sheet experience required
* SEM social media marketing experience preferred
* Strong attention to detail and a track record of accomplishment managing multiple competing projects or priorities
* Excellent communications skills - oral, written and presentation
* Tech-savvy and ability to learn new concepts and software applications quickly
* Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.