SEO / SEM Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/2/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONTOP CLIENT IN ALPHARETTA HAS AN IMMEDIATE NEED FOR AN EXPERIENCED SEO/SEM MANAGER
This position will be responsible for all search engine optimization and marketing functions for B2B sites. This is a leadership role that will work across departments - must be a team player.
Manage all SEO activities such as content strategy, link building and keyword strategy to increase rankings on all major search networks. You will manage our SEM agency and actively monitor and manage the SEM campaigns on Google, Yahoo and Bing for multiple websites around the world in order to maximize ROI.
* Execute tests, collect and analyze data, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns
* Track, report, and analyze website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns
* Manage campaign expenses, staying on budget, estimating monthly costs and reconciling discrepancies.
* Optimize copy and landing pages for search engine marketing
* Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization
* Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations
* Research and analyze competitor advertising links
* Develop and implement link building strategy
* Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code
* Drive SEO in content creation and content programming
* Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
* B2B experience is a MUST
* Proven STRONG SEO & SEM experience for PPC campaigns across Google, Yahoo and Bing.
* Advanced understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
* Advanced experience with website analytics tools (e.g, Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
* Experience with bid management tools
* Experience with A/B
* Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO and SEM
* BS/MS degree in a quantitative, test-driven field
* Building and executing link-building strategies to enhance off-page SEO.
It would be a bonus if the candidate has content writing and social media experience