SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE TECHNICIAN (DRIVER)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/9/2016
END DATE 10/9/2016
Catholic Health Home Respiratory
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY General Purpose:
To provide home care services that reflects the philosophy and standards of American HomePatient (AHP) through the service and maintenance of AHP equipment.
* Responsible for the general delivery, setup, and maintenance of equipment, supplies, and other materials to the patients and customers of the location..
* Responsible for the training/education of patients and/or caregivers in the safe and proper use of equipment purchased or rented from AHP. This function is to be carried out under the supervision of, and at the discretion of, the appropriate clinical and/or managerial personnel.
* Responsible for the accurate completion of all forms and documents, including rental agreements, invoices, forms, and documents required by the policies and procedures of AHP.
* Has read, understood, and agrees to follow any and all policy and procedure manuals pertaining to the Manager, Service position. Has completed checklists for training and orientation as required.
* Responsible for the delivery of various equipment and supplies at the direction of, and under the supervision of, the clinical staff (Nursing, Pharmacy, and Respiratory Therapy) in the areas of:
I.V. Antibiotic Therapy.
Respiratory Therapy Modalities.
* High School Graduate (Diploma) or equivalent.
* Experience in Home Care Services preferred.
* Valid driver's license, automobile insurance, good driving record for the past three years.