SHAREPOINT DEVELOPER I
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/23/2016
END DATE 11/24/2016
University of Kansas Hospital
Shawnee Mission, KS
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Details
I am at least 18 years of age
I am authorized to work in the United States
I meet the job requirements as described
Work among the best. We are a top 25 employer in the metro area offering a wide array of career opportunities within our organization. We have a leading reputation for patient care, medical education, research, and community service. We value and respect the talented, committed, and diverse people who make up our hospital; they are our most important strength. The hospital offers very competitive wages and an outstanding benefit package.
We currently have an opening for SharePoint Developer I
* Development and implementation of site layouts, site templates, user navigation strategies, and information/data management strategies
* Enhances the Hospitals SharePoint Farm using out-of-the-box features, SharePoint Designer, Visual Studio, and/or third-party technologies.
* Assists in requirements analysis and develop solutions for all tiers of the application: user interface, middle-tier business components, database layer, etc.
* Assists in the creation of documentation, and assists in the technical planning aspects of future enhancements.
* Assists in the creation of functional design documents, translate the business requirements into system requirements, and demo solutions to key stakeholders
* Assists in the configuration and management of the SharePoint environment to meet requirements for site functionality.
* Provide ongoing support for SharePoint related issues/inquiries.
* Knowledgeable about SharePoint Taxonomy, Metadata, Content Management, Collaboration, Custom Web Parts, Reports, Search, InfoPath Services, Master Pages, Content Types, Features, Active Directory, etc.
* Assists in Enterprise Content Management and Business Intelligence efforts.
* Works collaboratively with all enterprise entities from the hospital and university base.
* Ability to work well with people from many different disciplines with varying degrees of technical experience and varying levels within the organization.
* Achieves positive outcomes for projects thru use of ITS Project Management Methodology.
* Monitors market trends and stays current on emerging tools, techniques, and technologies.
* Provides recommendations for application and system improvements.
* High School Diploma or equivalent required
* Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/Information Systems preferred
* Required: Three plus years' SharePoint development/administration experience.
* Required: SharePoint 2007 & 2010 site administration and development (SP2013 experience a plus).
* Required: Three Plus years Visual Studio and C# .NET SharePoint solution development.
* Preferred: Strong knowledge of SharePoint best practices.
* Preferred: Extensive Knowledge on creating Sites, Site Columns, Lists, List Views, Site Templates, Wikis Sites, Team Sites and collaboration features.
* Preferred: Experience with Publishing Site features such as Page Layouts, Publishing Content Types, and site design.
* Preferred: InfoPath forms development experience.
* Preferred: Three plus years' experience in title field, plus education/equivalent.
* Preferred: Previous Project Management, implementation experience.
* Microsoft Solutions Developer Certification (MCSD) preferred
*** If selected to move forward in the hiring process, you will receive an email invitation to schedule your interview for this position. Please continue to check your email after you have submitted your complete application online.
To check the status of your application, please login to the Careers page and select the Application History tab ***
The University of Kansas Medical Center is committed to providing an equal opportunity for all qualified individuals to be considered for employment, benefits and conditions of employment, and to participate in or benefit from education programs and activities, regardless of race, religion, color, ethnicity, sex, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, status as a veteran, sexual orientation, marital status, parental status, gender identity, gender expression, or genetic information. A university community that provides equal opportunity for all will make significant strides towards the elimination of discrimination.
It is the mission of the Equal Opportunity Office to create a community of equality and inclusiveness that provides full and fair opportunities for all persons and to foster an intellectually and culturally diverse environment of learning and leadership where all individuals are valued, respected, and unhindered in their pursuit of excellence in their work and education.