SIOP (S&OP) Manager - Aerospace Manufacturing 9/2/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY SIOP Manager (Sales Inventory Operations Planning) for a large Aerospace Manufacturer near Syracuse, NY, responsible for ensuring alignment between customer demands and operations/financial plans. Candidate must be an adaptable leader able to coordinate cross-functional teams and balance conflicting variables of customers and stakeholders with strategies that yield real results for the plant.
You must be organized, decisive and assertive, and have a natural talent for effective communication and leadership. We are looking for someone who is willing to dig in and get his/her hands dirty, with a passion to become and expert in your area of responsibility and grow personally to higher levels of supply chain/operations management and leadership within the organization.
Along with the knowledge, skills and experiencerequired, you must be a team player, good thinker, planner, decision maker and problem solver with vision and creativity. You should have a desire to grow personally and in level of responsibility.
* Collaborate with Finance, Contracts/Programs, Materials Management, Supply Chain and Operations to validate demand and ensure alignment with supply chain delivery and shop capacity
* Assess impact on Sales, EBIT, Inventory & Cash associated with SI&OP analysis and strategy
* Deliver reports and reviews
RequiredEducation and Experience:
* BA/BS degree in supply chain management, materials management, logistics, business or related field.
* A minimum of 6 years of Sales, Inventory & Operations Planning and related experience
* Knowledge of ACE and Lean principles, tools and processes
* SAP knowledge preferred
* US Citizen.
* Military service not required but desirable.
If you have the required background and experience and consider yourself a good fit for this role, pleaserespond with your resume and a short comment about why you see yourself as a good fit. Thank you!