SMB Account Manager
Black Box Network Services - Dallas, TX
This job is no longer active. View similar jobs
GENERAL DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES
The Sales Account Manager markets and sells Black Box Network Services and Vertical Communications products and services to target clients in the service area:
local county, K-12 school districts, higher education, and commercial entities in their immediate areas and throughout the state. Sweet spot opportunities will be found in the Large Enterprise market place for companies that have 50 to 100 locations throughout the US.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES
- Sell Black Box and Vertical Communications products and Services to existing and new customers in designated territory.
- Consult with clients to determine their needs and work with application sales specialists to generate multi-product/service solutions.
- Take initiative to learn new offers and products, as they become available. Apply new product knowledge in business development efforts.
- Develop and manage relationships with current clients to generate additional business, as well as ensure a high level of client satisfaction.
- Required applications sales skills:
Call Recording, IVR, Call Center, and Outbound Voice Applications
- Previous experience and training selling Voice and Data networking products required
- Telecommunications background required
- Reputation within the Federal, State and Local government sector preferred
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Equivalent years of experience required
- High school diploma or equivalent required
An Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V