SME Program Manager - 1770
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/9/2016
END DATE 6/15/2017
Millennium Engineering and Integration Company
Colorado Springs, CO
JOB DESCRIPTIONSME Program Manager Colorado Springs, CO
Millennium is seeking individuals to support engineering functions for a major system program directorate at Peterson AFB. Responsibilities include:
* Provide technical and programmatic support.
* Develop, maintain, and coordinate life-cycle sustainment plans (LCSPs) and logistics planning documents.
* Ensure for the planning and execution of all product support elements in the development, modification, upgrade and sustainment of new and existing programs.
* Support, review and provide comments/input to, the development of overarching system design documentation.
* Provide relevant submissions, revisions, and reviews for acquisition and technical efforts.
* Develop, plan, and implement life cycle support strategies and analysis.
* Develop strategies, plans and packages for classified and unclassified document submissions and facilitate associated life cycle cost planning and benefit analyses, partnering, acquisition of data rights, and provisioning.
* Provide on-site support for shipments and ensure that equipment passes through shipping ports to final destinations.
* Provide relevant input for maintenance planning activities, upgrades, modifications and studies.
* Provide sustaining engineering expertise in the execution of meeting CDD requirements and the development of the obsolescence roadmaps and solutions.
* Develop and update roadmap activities including incremental upgrade planning, scheduling and funding for fielded and deployed systems.
* Review, lead, perform and/or provide relevant input on design documentation, requirements documents, Engineering Change Proposals, PWSs, sparing plans, parts lists and inventories, TSRAs, LPDs, LCSPs, enabling concepts, concept of operations, system training plans, training material and ensure technical and support requirements that are addressed as part of all procurements.
* Oversee and facilitate sustainment budgets.
* Develop and edit program inputs in the Comprehensive Cost and Requirement System (CCaRS) and Centralized Access for Data Exchange (CAFDEx) systems to facilitate a final government budget and justification for that budget.
* Orchestrate and execute sustainment management stakeholder forums to ensure alignment of weapon system sustainment with operational community needs.
* Provide relevant input to acquisition planning activities, upgrades, modifications and studies.
* Travel to Outside Continental United States (CONUS) and Outside Continental United States (OCONUS) locations upon government direction.
* Bachelor s degree in business, engineering, science (physics or chemistry), mathematics or related field AND 20 yrs experience OR minimum 25 years DoD acquisition, logistics, and sustainment experience.
Millennium offers a comprehensive benefits package. Millennium is An Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. Millennium does not discriminate on any basis prohibited by applicable law including race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, citizenship status, or Vietnam era or special disabled veteran's status in recruitment, employment, promotion, compensation, benefits, or training. It is also Millennium's policy to maintain a work environment free from discrimination on the basis of sexual orientation.
Millennium participates in the E-Verify program.