SOA Developer 8/26/2016
Applied Engineering Management (AEM)
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY AEM is seeking a SOA Developer to fill a position in Bethesda, MD.
* 7+ years in development and/or administration of the Oracle SOA Suite (11g/12c). Strong understanding of the tiered architecture is required. Preference will be given to those with 12c middleware experience.
* 7+ years of experience configuring, tuning, and troubleshooting Oracle Fusion Middleware 11g and 12c applications. Experience supporting multi-tier'd web applications a definite plus.
* 5+ years development/support of web based (Java/) architectures on Oracle platforms.
* Practical hands-on experience with 2 or more of the following Oracle technologies:
* Oracle SOA 11g
* Oracle Web Center
* Oracle Identity Management
* Oracle Access Manager
* Deep understanding of Oracle Fusion Middleware products and business applications based on Fusion Middleware stack. Experience integrating with mobile applications a definite plus.
* Excellent English verbal and written communication skills are required.
* Proven self-starter with a strong drive to keep current with latest technologies and industry trends.
* Proven ability to support multiple projects/environments simultaneously.
* Secret Clearance
* Security+ Certification
AEM is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.