SOCIAL WORKER 2 - MENTAL HEALTH INPATIENT UNIT
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/16/2016
END DATE 10/8/2016
Meridian Health System, Inc
Red Bank, NJ
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY RESPONSIBILITIES:
A day in the life of a Social Worker 2 at Meridian includes:
* Biopsychosocial assessment and diagnosis of child, adolescent, adult and older adult patients
* Coordination of care with the Emergency Department team and Psychiatry
* Screening for potential discharge needs in an effort to facilitate timely discharge plans
* Performing Initial Case Management Assessment
* Evaluating data gathered for the medical plan of treatment and social service programs
* Performing multidisciplinary rounds
* Reassessing of all patients receiving case management services
* Performing Patient Education
* Maximizing coordination of care
* Counseling Assistance
* Documenting and communicating to coordinate and maximize care
* Reporting data
* Participating in Meetings and Committees
* Current and valid LSW/LCSW in the State of New Jersey is required; LCSW is preferred
* Master s Degree in Social Work is required
* Two (2) years of experience in an acute care setting is preferred
* Certified Case Manager is desirable
* Computer skills
If you feel that the above description speaks directly to your strengths and capabilities, then please apply today!
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. Applicants and employees are considered for positions and are evaluated without regard to mental or physical disability, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status or any other protected Federal, State/Province or Local status unrelated to the performance of the work involved.