SPADOC SME 8/16/2016
a.i. solutions, Inc
Colorado Springs, CO
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY a.i. solutions, Inc. is looking for a highly-motivated individual with a passion for aerospace. This person will work in a team environment as the Subject Matter Expert for activities related to Space Defense Operations Center (SPADOC) and related systems in support of the Joint Space Operations Center (JSpOC) at Vandenberg AFB. The individual will join an existing organization committed to exceeding the expectations of Customer, taking care of the Team, adding Company value, and Self growth.
Essential Roles & Responsibilities:
- Reviews, evaluates and derives requirements, develops and directs preparation and execution of comprehensive test plans, procedures and schedules for complete systems and/or subsystems.
- Establishes/updates functional and technical specifications and standards, defines input/output parameters, and ensures integration of the entire system or subsystem.
- Identify and develop opportunities for innovation and/or process improvement
- Work with government to establish schedules, identify resources, and report project status; give technical direction to development team to meet project milestones
- Performs analysis of operational data and prepares comprehensive subsystem and/or system level evaluation reports which verify and validate system performance.
- Bachelors degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education, with 9 years of professional experience; or 7 years of professional experience with a related Masters degree.
- Analytical skills demonstrated by related work experience.
- Strong communication, organization and troubleshooting skills.
- Solid project management skills and leadership ability to respond to changing circumstances and priorities
- Demonstrated domain experience and knowledge in space surveillance and/or space situational awareness
- U.S. citizenship required.
Desired Skills Qualifications:
- Relevant experience with IBM mainframe systems
- Experience with capturing data and performing analysis on system functions to document system requirements such as system availability, system response time, capacity, and throughput
- Ability to prepare, objectively review, and deliver technical presentations
- Have demonstrated experience and capability with interfacing with the Air Force customer at high levels as well as interfacing with multiple DoD Agencies
- Knowledge of the Mission Operations of the Joint Space Operations Center and its role in our national security