SQA Automation Engineer 8/23/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY JOB DESCRIPTION
MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
* Analyzes requirements, develop an automation test strategy to covert manual test scenarios/test cases into scripts.
* Automate software applications (C#/WPF/XAML) using Visual Studio 2012
* Design UI automation test framework using Coded UI Scripts
* Enhance and maintain existing automated test scripts
* Perform Regression testing and provide test results to the project team
* Work closely with SQA and development teams to verify new and existing applications, as well as diagnose customer and operational issues.
* Independently drive automation projects from start to finish with minimum supervision
* 4-5 years of experience in software design, development and automation
* 4-5 years of hands-on experience with C#/.NET development
* 2+ years of hands-on WPF and XMAL experience
* Prior experience with Coded UI Scripts and TFS is a plus
* Experience with Agile/Scrum methodology
* Experience working in a product development environment
* Experience with source control tool, defect tracking and analysis/debug tools.
Demonstrate effective analytical and problem solving skills with attention to details
Demonstrate a strong commitment to meeting release timeframes
* Bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent