SQA Engineer 8/16/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY NAMED ONE OF THE TOP 100 COMPANIES TO WORK FOR IN THE LAST 12 YEARS! AND VOTED THE #1 PLACE TO WORK IN TECHNOLOGY!
THIS COMPANY OFFERS ITS EMPLOYEES A HIGHLY COMPETITIVE BENEFITS PACKAGE AS WELL AS A CASUAL WORK ENVIRONMENT.
BENEFITS INCLUDE: MEDICAL, DENTAL AND VISION COVERAGE. Also included are HEALTH AND DEPENDENT FLEX SPENDING ACCOUNTS, a rich 401(K) PLAN, DISABILITY AND LIFE INSURANCE. Additional perks include: PAID TIME OFF TO VOLUNTEER, ABILITY TO BANK UP TO 4 WEEKS' VACATION FIRST YEAR, TUITION ASSISTANCE and REIMBURSEMENT, FREE SNACKS and PAID PARKING as well as LOTS OF COMPANY DISCOUNTS AT SOME GREAT RESTAURANTS AND STORES!
* Develop and implement automation (regression) test strategies
* Create automated test scripts across multiple automation frameworks
* Keep current on quality trends and technology innovations
* Automate both UI and web services testing script
* Detect softwarequality issues, and report and track them to resolution
* Participate in the testing of production emergency bug fixes
* Ensure optimal product performance, scalability and availability for production environments
* Assist in post-implementation and continuous improvement efforts to enhance systems and applications
* Identify product performance issues during new product development
* Make detailed recommendations concerning new products, methods and technologies to enhance test efficiencies
* Bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent
* Three years' experience in automated testing
* Experience in test automation tools
* Be comfortable working with unit testing frameworks
* Experience with object-oriented languages
* Knowledge of continuous integration methodologies
* Experience in requirements and specifications reviews