This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/1/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
* Maintains several database environments; applies updates, maintenance packs, patches, installation, configuration, monitoring, space management, database backup and recovery, and disaster recovery.
* May perform installation, configurations, and maintenance for clustered database servers.
* Performs database TSQL reviews and provides input to database design.
* Writes and reviews stored procedures.
* High school diploma or equivalent
* 5 years of experience as a DBA
* Strong organizational and time management skills
* Strong communication, writing, and editing skills
* Able to design databases according to industry standards and make tuning recommendations
* Able to write and optimize complex queries
* Advanced knowledge of database administration, Software development Life Sycle (SDLC), and systems analysis procedures
* Strong working knowledge of database software and operating systems
Three or more years as a production DBA
Microsoft Certified Database Administrator (MCDBA) a plus