This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/17/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONOur Miami based client is looking for a SQL DBA with 3-5years of experience. You will be part of a high caliber team working in an Agile-Collaborative environment.
Ideal candidate should be skilled in the disciplines of database solutions, planning, definition that aligns with business technology strategy. Additional database platforms such as Teradata, Netezza or Oracle is a big plus.
* MS SQL 2005, MS SQL 2008, MS SQL 2012, MS SQL 2014
* T-SQL, ANSI SQL, scripting experience
* Database Modeling tools like Embarcadero ER/Studio or CA ERwin
* MS SSIS (Integration Services), Informatica or equivalent data extraction tools
* Performance Monitor and SQL Profiler, Red Gate SQL Monitor or similar monitoring tools
* SQL Server Reporting Services, MicroStrategy or equivalent
* Collaboration Tools - SharePoint, WIKI, Confluence
* Database operations support
* Participate in the creation of an adherence to IT methodologies and standards by following best practices, i.e. project methodology, technology standards, systems and database architecture, etc.
* Perform tests, conduct assessments, monitor performance, report results, and take corrective action when necessary.
* Provide guidance on standards, policies, and procedures for DB design and development.
* Developing and documenting current and new objects, including jobs, tables, views, partitions, indexes, constraints, stored procedures, functions, SSIS packages, SSRS reports, etc.
* Create SQL agent jobs and schedules as needed.
* Ensure uniformity and stability in DB environment.
* Experience working with large scale relational and dimensional databases.
* Experience with table partitioning and partition management techniques.
* Experience working in virtual and clustered environments.
* Experience resolving performance issues in large scale database environments.
* Experience handling Databases Security and Data Encryption.
* Experience supporting Continuous Integration Development Environments.
* Experience Performing Database Optimization and SQL Code Debugging.
This is a full time permanent position. Company offers the best health benefits in the area, paying 100% for the employee as well as an excellent 401K, free lunches, etc.
SHERLOCKTALENT LOVES TO SHARE $500 REFERRAL BONUS!