SQL DBA 8/9/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Optomi is in partnership with a local business solutions provider with a great name. We are actively seeking an Sql DBA to join our growing team.
WHAT THE CANDIDATE WILL ENJOY:
Cool office, with a great company culture
Family owned business and atmosphere
Named one of Baltimore's best places to work
This job will heavily rely on knowledge SQL database administration, third party applications, and web services.
Serves as a subject matter expert on systems for which he/she is responsible.
Develops, implements, administers, and maintains policies and procedures for ensuring the security and integrity of the company database.
Implements data models, database designs, data access, and table maintenance codes.
Resolves database performance and capacity issues, and replication and other distributed data issues.
Provides configuration and maintenance support on existing business systems both internally and externally.
Provides technical expertise and advisement regarding the identification, adoption and implementation of new solutions and integration capabilities with existing systems.
Run Sql queries and create SSRS reports
* Bachelor's degree in Information Management or related field desired.
* 4-6years' experience in installing, managing and maintaining SQL Databases and business applications required.
* Demonstrated knowledge of the system development lifecycle; knowledge of industry standard practices such as Agile, Scrum, Waterfall, etc.
* ITIL, PMP certification or Six Sigma a plus
* Adept at query development and report writing
* Skills/knowledge in Microsoft SQL required
* Demonstrated experience in solution integration (API's)
* Understanding of web technologies (including databases, XML, HTML)
* Microsoft SharePoint implementation, and management experience desired
Great communication and presentation skills