- This company is committed to hiring veterans.
SQL Database Administrator
Medpace is a Clinical Research Organization that is rapidly growing across the world. We are in need of qualified and focused driven individuals, like yourself. You will play a crucial role in our IT department and partner with leaders of the industry. In this full time, office based position, you will be able to use your finely tuned skills to help accomplish tasks that are instrumental to the company's growth:
DESCRIPTION OF JOB DUTIES
* Manage the back end databases for our critical systems;
* Manage backup, restore, and archive procedures for Medpace Database Servers;
* Manage and Install Clustered environments
* Manage and maintain other Windows based servers in a highly virtualized environment; and
* Troubleshoot database-related issues
* Bachelor's degree in Information Systems or equivalent and 5+ years of experience working in database administration; and
* Demonstrated understanding of all features in current versions of Microsoft SQL server
As an employee you will have access to an onsite cafeteria with free lunch daily, a 24 hour onsite fitness center, and opportunities to explore the community. In addition, we offer:
* Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance;
* 401(k) retirement planning with company matching; and
* Short and long term disability coverage.
WHAT TO EXPECT NEXT
We look forward to receiving your application. A member of our recruitment team will review your qualifications. If interested, you will be contacted for an interview.
EO/AA Employer M/F/Disability/Vets