SQL Database Administrator 9/3/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY HELLO,
KINDLY SUBMIT YOUR RESUME FOR CONTRACT POSITION: SQL DATABASE ADMINISTRATOR IN MINNETONKA, MN 55343. AVAILABLE CANDIDATE CAN SHARE HIS RESUME TO ME( SHUBHAM@IMPLIFYINC.COM )
JOB TITLE: SQL DATABASE ADMINISTRATOR
LOCATION: MINNETONKA, MN 55343
DURATION: LONG TERM
INTERVIEW MODE: TELEPHONIC // FACE2FACE
VISA STATUS: US CITIZEN, GC, GC-EAD
* (Summarize in one or two sentences the major purpose or objectives of this job)
* Designs, develops, implements, and installs defined database systems and maintains enterprise level database systems in a multi server environment.
* Must be able to troubleshoot and correct database problems and to proactively maintain the health of database systems.
* Creates backup/recovery utilities according to defined standards.
* Codes and implements stored procedures and triggers.
* Works on problems of moderate scope where analysis of situations or data requires a review of a variety of factors. In this role, incumbent will gain experience and knowledge to evolve from focusing on single/defined database systems to multiple database systems with broader interdependencies.
* Designs, implements, and maintains moderately complex databases. Maintains enterprise level database systems.
* Install, upgrade and configure less complex database management system software.
* Troubleshoots and resolves database problems, escalating more complex issues to senior level DBAs.
* Create, support and maintain backups and validate running as scheduled. Resolve most backup issues and escalate complex issues to more experienced team members.
* May write back-up scripts.
* Reviews Database usage & provides analysis to management for system improvements and enhancements. Makes recommendations for improvements and enhancements.
* Monitors capacity and performance, and proactively resolve problems.
* May maintain database dictionaries and integration of systems through database design.
* Implements security and user provisioning according to defined standards.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, or IT related field, or equivalent work experience.
* 2-5years of directly related experience.
* Solid knowledge of one or more database management systems to install, upgrade, configure, design, develop, implement, secure, tune, monitor and maintain required database objects.
* Solid knowledge of database design to produce sound logical and physical data models.
* Knowledge of SQL, scripting and other coding techniques to code scripts, stored procedures and triggers.
* Experience with varied forms of data design, such as online transaction processing, online analytical processing, data warehousing, operational data stores, and decision support systems.
* Strong analytical skills
* Ability to understand and analyze system interpendencies, data structures, and data models