SQL Database Administrator - Senior
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/13/2016
END DATE 11/18/2016
Enterprise Information Services
JOB DESCRIPTIONNumber of Openings: 1
The Information Services Center, Windows Server Division Provides around the clock Enterprise Operations support to the Intelligence Community (IC) at the National Maritime Intelligence Center (NMIC) facility. The contractor will provide support for the server and client infrastructure. Management of all systems will encompass client/server operations and maintenance, configuration management, installations, performance and capacity planning and office automation.
Provide technical support for servers, desktops, enterprise applications and databases in the following areas:
* System Administration
* Account Management
* Configuration Management
* Trouble calls
Support includes; Expert knowledge with SQL 2008 and higher Database and working knowledge of Windows Server
* Active TS/SCI Security Clearance
* DoD 8570 Security + or IAT- Level II/IAM-Level II, which includes one of the following certifications:
* Required Technical Certification; SQL 2008 or higher Database Certification
* Bachelor s degree
* 5+ years experience with SQL database administration
* Expert Knowledge of SQL 2008 or higher database and working knowledge of Windows Server
EIS is an Equal Opportunity Employer/M/F/V/Disabled.