SQL Database Developer Senior 8/24/2016
Miracle Software Systems
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY POSITION DESCRIPTION:
The Ford Credit Finance and Treasury Insurance team manages development and support for 10 business critical Finance and Treasury applications. In addition the team is responsible for business interface and Manage business partner relationships.
* Interface with Technical lead to learn and understand the existing application and architecture.
* Work with the Ford Credit Business teams to Translate business requirements into technical specifications, test and implement solution.
* Ability to work with Business Analysts to ensure all business and user requirements are met through design, build and implementation phases
* Provide Business (Respond to user questions/issues) and Technical Support
* Identification of technical alternatives and recommendations
* Perform data analysis and determine required changes to application.
* Interface with the Ford Credit DA/DBA teams and other IT service teams
* Develop and execute test plans to validate that application meets technical specifications.
* Create and maintain production support documentation.
SKILLS REQUIRED: Strong working knowledge of o SQL (Teradata, MS-SQL) o AS (MS-SQL Analysis Services ) o MS-SSIS (MS-SQL Server Integration Services) o Java/Object-oriented programming Ability to understand financial and accounting concepts Ability to work with a cross-functional team. Ability to learn new concepts and technologies quickly Strong communications skills, written and oral. Demonstrated commitment to quality and project timing. Strong drive for results Strong analytical and problem solving skills. Experience with Microsoft Analysis cube processing Strong oral and written communication skills. Self-motivated with the ability to work independently. Knowledge of the Ford/Ford Credit infrastructure planning and support processes. - Experience with the Unified SDM (Solution Delivery Methodology) process
SKILLS PREFERRED: Data-modeling Batch Scripting Knowledge of Java (Eclipse development environment) Knowledge of Perl OLAP Technology (MDX) FTP Protocol Windows Server (security, access, services) Essbase Enthusiasm to learn. Team player
EXPERIENCE REQUIRED: Minimum 10- 15years experience in IT industry
EDUCATION REQUIRED: Background/education in Computer Science/Software. Engineering is preferred