SQL Database Engineer - Database Engineer 8/31/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Technical Experience:
* A minimum of five years of full-time SQL Server Database Administration and/or Engineering experience.
* Knowledge and understanding of MSSQL High Availability including Always On and Disaster Recovery options and where those technologies would apply to fill a requirement.
* Scripting. This is not development DBA position, but the candidate must be able and willing to write TSQL and/or PowerShell scripting when and where necessary.
* Integration Services. Contrary to popular belief, SSIS packages will not bite, so the candidate must have the ability to deploy, debug and even author SSIS packages when necessary.
* The ability to troubleshoot and resolve database performance problems using native monitoring tools.
* Experience with Windows Server 2008R2 and 2012 and the proper disk configuration and layout to support large, scalable SQL Server environments and experience with SQL Server 2008R2 through SQL Server 2014
* Basic knowledge of Reporting Services and scale-out SSRS farm configurations.
Location: Wilson NC
Nityo Infotech Corp.
666 Plainsboro Road,
Plainsboro, NJ 08536