SQL Platform Analyst
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/11/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
* 30% Generates internal and external reports to support management in determining productivity and efficiencies of programs or operational processes. Revises existing reports and develops new reports based on changing methodologies.
* 30% Analyzes reports to ensure accuracy and quality. Tracks and verifies all reporting statistics.
* 20% Communicates and trains employees and managers on the complex database programs used to generate analytical data.
* 20% Designs, codes, and maintains complex database programs for the extraction and analysis of data to support financial and operational decisions.
* Bachelors in Stat, Comp Sci, Math, Bus/Healthcare Admin or related field OR 2yr degree in Comp Sci, Bus, or related + extra 2 yrs reporting work exp OR Extra 4 yrs reporting and data analysis experience Research and analysis experience: 4 Years Database or Mainframe applications: 3 Years SQL: 5 Years System Testing DB2