SQL Programmer 8/16/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Eliassen Group is looking to fill a SQL Devleoper opportunity just outside of Cincinnati with a financial healthcare company that has been named one of the best places to work for the last 3 years! Join the fastest growing team in the company working to keep their services accurate and up to date. A great contract to hire role for an experienced developer!
WHAT YOU\'LL DO:
* Design and develop SQL stored procedures to automate workflows and/or optimize application performance
* Requirements gathering, database design, business logic development, application integration, software deployment and maintenance of existing systems
* Develop SQL procedures/functions
* Compile and write documentation of program development and subsequent revisions, inserting comments into the coded instructions so others can understand the program
* Conduct trial runs of new program applications to be sure they will produce the desired information and that the instructions are correct
* Correct errors by making appropriate changes and then rechecking the program to ensure that the desired results are produced
* Consult with manager to clarify program intent, identify problems, and suggest changes
* Perform revision, repair, or expansion of existing programs to increase operating efficiency or adapt to new requirements
* Perform ad hoc requests for data manipulations, imports, exports, and updates
* Establish and maintain interpersonal relationships by way of developing constructive and cooperative working relationships with others, and maintaining them overtime
WHO YOU ARE:
* BS in computer science, computer engineering, information technology, computer information systems, or other technical discipline and/or related experience developing using Microsoft technologies
* Experience with SQL server 2008/2008R2 (including SQL Server analysis services; SQL server integration services; SQL server ing service; TSQL, cursors, triggers, stored procedures, views etc.
* Developing and maintaining databases using the Microsoft business intelligence stack with an SQL server
* Experience testing, debugging and documenting systems
* Familiarity with General Computer use, computing theory, and system analysis methodologies
* Experience in .net Web service frameworks (WCF, SOAP, MVC, Web API, etc.)
* Stronger logical and creative problem-solving skills, good oral and written communication skills, and excellent analytical skills
* Microsoft certified in business intelligence
* Experience with agile software mythologies and test driven development
ABOUT ELIASSEN GROUP:
Eliassen Group has been driving the success of our clients, consultants, and employees within Technology Staffing and Consulting Services since 1989. For over 25 years, we have been at the forefront of innovation by uniting talented people and quality solutions within successful companies to help them attain their business objectives. Our solution oriented approach to understanding your needs ensures that we identify and represent the best possible talent available in the market, personally selected and matched to your requirements by our highly-tenured, extraordinarily capable recruiting team. Our consulting divisions include expertise focused on Agile, Big Data, Biometrics & Data Solutions, Creative Services, Government Services, Life Sciences and Workforce Management. Eliassen Group is privately held and headquartered in Wakefield, MA.
Don't miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!