SQL Server DBA
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/29/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONJOB TITLE: SQL SERVER DBA - DIRECT HIRE / FULLTIME / PERM
JOB LOCATION: BOISE, ID
JOB TYPE: FULL TIME / PERM / DIRECT HIRE + BENEFITS
* MSSQL Server administration experience including in a mission critical SQL 2008/2012 Shared Platform environment ( 2014 experience is a plus )
* Knowledge of principles and practices in SQL Server Database legacy and new technology.
* Extensive hands-on experience with MSSQL Server upgrades/migrations and VMWare environments ( 2012/2014 experience is a plus )
* Can develop and troubleshoot PowerShell and T-SQL scripts
* Superior communication and analytical thinking skills
* Has ability to work independently and achieve milestones
* Enjoys collaboratively interfacing with tech leads, developers and DBAs of high caliber to solve problems
* 5+ years' experience as an MS SQL Server Database Administrator in a mission critical SQL 2008/2012 Shared Platform environment ( 2014 is a plus )
* Management of large transactional database systems (multiples of hundreds of GBs in size)
* Knowledge of High Availability and recoverability of databases in 24/7 environment by using clustering, replication, mirroring, log shipping, backup and restore to meet RTO/RPO objectives ( always-on is a plus )
* Strong command of performance tuning and proven experience in troubleshooting application performance problems (Indexing,Optimizer, server configuration, Profiler, DMV etc) including TSQL programming and debugging skills
* Capability to understand and work in an environment with prime focus on automation and security Superior communication and analytical thinking skills