SQL Server DBA
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/15/2016
END DATE 10/15/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Position Overview :
* Support Mission Critical SQL Server Database Environments.
* Work with the team to design and build highly available and redundant SQL Server solutions for our customers.
* Adapt new technology and hybrid database solutions to provide innovation for our customers.
* Work with the team to secure our customer's data with encryption, elevated security postures and other data security approaches.
* Support SQL Server databases in both OLTP and DWH environments on a scheduled 24x7 on-call rotation.
* Own, track and resolve database related incidents and requests;
* Review service related reports;
* Optimize and improve database performance;
* Respond to database related alerts and escalations;
* Work with engineers and developers to identify issues.
* Monitor and fix backups.
* Attend meetings with clients and during crisis situations as the SQLServer SME.
Qualifications Skills, Experience & Qualifications :
* Minimum of 2 years' experience with current SQL Server technologies.
* Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
* US CITIZENSHIP REQUIRED.
* Must be a Security+ CE (CompTia SY0-401) or be able to attain that certification after hire.
* Must be able to pass the exam for Administering Microsoft SQL Server 2012/2014 Databases (70-462). Or have such certification
* Ability to communicate effectively within groups and in one-to-one conversations.
* Conveys information clearly and effectively through both formal and informal documents.
* Focus on strong and timely client service for urgent and emergency requests
Do you have what it takes to be mission-critical? Apply Now.
Unisys offers a very competitive benefits package including health insurance coverage from first day of employment, a 401k with an immediately vested company match, vacation and educational benefits. To learn more about Unisys visit us at www.Unisys.com .
Unisys is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO). Minorities, Females, Disabled Persons, and Veterans.
Company Information Unisys is a global information technology ('IT') company. We work with many of the world's largest companies and government organizations to solve their most pressing IT and business challenges. We specialize in providing integrated, leading-edge solutions to clients in the government, financial services and commercial markets. Our offerings include cloud and infrastructure services, application services, security solution and high-end server technology. We have more than 20,000 associates serving clients around the world. For more information, visit www.unisys.com . img height=1 width=1 border=0 src=http://unisys.contacthr.com/50702875.jpg /