SQL Server Database Administrator 8/18/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY We are looking for SQL SERVER DATABASE ADMINISTRATOR for our client in DENVER, CO
JOB TITLE: SQL SERVER DATABASE ADMINISTRATOR
JOB LOCATION: DENVER, CO
JOB TYPE: CONTRACT - 12 MONTHS / CONTRACT TO HIRE / DIRECT HIRE
* Responsible for database design, database implementation, and database administration using database management systems (DBMS) in a complex mainframe or network-based environment, similar in size and complexity to the client-server environment or web application, with skills in problem analysis, testing, and performance tuning.
* Knowledge and Skill sets include at least one year technical expertise using at least one of the following DBMS products relevant to the specific task: IMS, DB2, ADABAS, ORACLE, SYBASE, INGRES, SQL Server, Powerbuilder and decision support systems such as COGNOS, and BOA.
* In addition, work experience must include at least two years of concurrent experience in technical writing in the form of status s and documentation of problems and problem resolution as well as presenting verbal s.
* Knowledge and Skill sets include, but are not limited to, design and implementation of an efficient, scalable database schema, and/or maintaining and supporting existing databases.
SQL Server Database Administrator to perform Production maintenance and project work. Perform support on issues coming from the Service Desk. Participate in project work. Must be knowledgeable in SQL Server 2008 R2 and have the flexibility to travel the metro area, if needed, to support other state agencies. Support will include
BACKUP AND RESTORE :
* SSIS development and maintenance
* Index support
* Table creation
* Stored Procedure maintenance
* Maintenance Plan creation and modification