SQL Server Database ETL Programmer Analyst
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/2/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Barker Search LLC
New Hyde Park, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONSQL Server DatabaseProgrammer/Analyst to design, develop and implement complex Extract, Transform, and Load (ETL) procedures to feed data into the Data Warehouse from many disparate data sources. Ensures technical specifications and extracted information meets all business requirements of the organization and the end-users. Works with healthcare payer data including pharmacy, medical claims, eligibility, and others
* Designs, develops and implements complex Extract, Transform, and Load (ETL) procedures using SSIS
* Develops load scripts using VB.NET or C#
* Ensures accuracy and Integrity of data through analysis, coding, and writing clear documentation.
* Creates execution plans, test files and scripts for data warehouse testing.
* Analyzes and translates functional specifications and change requests into technical specifications
* Develops complex TSQL programs for data verification and reporting
* Maps data between source systems, data warehouse and data marts
* Performs system analysis, data analysis or programming.
* Investigates and tests new software solutions or products, as necessary.
* Writes new programs or modifies existing to meet project requirements.
* Experience with data aggregation, sort, multicasting, conditional split, derived columns, etc.
* Good ETL development on SSIS packages
* Excellent ETL skills using MS-SSIS and scriptingexperience using VB.net or C#
* More than 5years of hands on experience with SSIS and TSQL
* Excellent analytical skills
* Experience working in a Health care environment (payer side) for a minimum of 3years
* Strong understanding of ETL design and development such as direct-path loading and parallel SQL.
* Knowledge of data warehouse concepts and architecture.
* Understanding of star/snowflake schema design; dimension and fact tables.
* Analytic, process flow, problem solving, communication, customer service, organization skills
* Working knowledge of Visio, HL7 format, and all other flat file types