SR HR Business Partner
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/17/2016
END DATE 10/29/2016
Implements Human Resources policy at the Business level partnering with management to drive companywide programs and initiatives (succession planning, talent management, total rewards, change management)
In alignment with Business priorities and the company's HR objectives, policies and practices, the HRBP will be responsible for providing a focused set of HR activities in the areas of leadership, organization development, employee relations, employee engagement, talent management, change management and communications. The HRBP is a key player of the global organization and will support the business leaders as a strategic partner. The HRBP will serve as an influential business partner across TE, in support of business requirements. The HRBP should strive to achieve Extraordinary Customer Experience (ECE) as an ultimate result. The position will closely collaborate with the other pillars of the HR operating model, being HR Centers of Excellence (COE) and HR Operations (OPS). In short, the HRBP is focused on the organizational design, the business and functional strategies and talent strategies in the business, partnering with the business leaders to develop the high performance organization. Business could be a segment, BU, Region, Country or Site or Function.
RESPONSIBILITIES & QUALIFICATIONS:
This position supports Creganna Medical, part of TE Connectivity in our Trenton Lane Facility in Plymouth, Minnesota.
- Contributes to implementation and execution of HR strategies aligned with business strategies and needs.
- Provide HR expertise to meet business goals and objectives in partnership with the COE and HR Ops team
- Analyze trends and metrics as they apply to client groups, assist in developing proactive actions and act upon them to further support business objectives and people strategy.
- Contribute to organization design, workforce planning, organization development and organizational effectiveness strategies within the business.
- Assist in driving organizational culture towards TE values and CEO vision, unleash people's potential through development and inclusion.
- Take on influencing role aligned with management and employees.
- Partner with the business managers to provide advice and counsel on HR related business matters to improve individual, team and management effectiveness.
- Manage facilitation of end to end processes for professional level recruiting and talent management.
- Facilitate compensation planning process to ensure pay for performance guidelines are met.
- Execute performance management process for business in efficient manner (objective setting, development planning, midyear and year-end performance reviews and calibration).
- Monitor employee performance by providing timeline coaching to achieve targets/metrics.
- Support implementation of change management processes and facilitate organizational change by assisting managers to develop plans in line with business strategy.
- Manage employee relations issues to ensure legal compliance and maintain a respectful working environment for the client group.
- Collaborate with COEs to meet business needs and provide business input to COEs on policies/tools required.
- Understand HR operating model and ensure seamless execution and delivery to the business.
- Deliver HR operational excellence through TEOA.
- Develops a cross-funcitonal and external professional network for sharing best practices.
- Ensures organizational leadership review (OLR) and strategic succession planning outcomes/requirements to support the business.
- Deliver key talent development plans to strengthen the talent pipeline for all critical positions including stretch assignments, coaching or mentoring programs, professional and leadership training to retain and develop talent.
- Drive employee engagement through effective communication programs and alignment to develop growth opportunities.
- Be the voice of employee in balancing the business needs with needs of employees so the business runs as effectively as possible.
- Act as a coach and be a facilitator when needed.
- Utilize various two-way communication tools to motivate employees to become involved and foster a collaborative culture.
Drive for results
Experience and Education:
5+ years experience
Bachelor's degree or higher, HR related degree preferred.