SR. Human Resources Specialist
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/8/2016
END DATE 1/12/2017
JOB DESCRIPTIONTracking Code
STG International is currently seeking qualified candidates for a Human Resources Specialist to work part-time 24 hours weekly supporting GSA virtually.
Duties include, but are not limited to the following:
* Development of standard operating procedures (SOP) for the Office of Human Resources Services (HRS) on a Variety of HR policy promulgated both externally and internally with direct correlation to the day to day operations.
* Conduct needs assessment of current SOPs and update where needed.
* Assist with Senior Executive Service on the following activities: SES Performance Appraisal Certification to OPM - Certification expires Feb 2017,SES policy review and updates, Executive Resources Biennial Allocation Request for FY 18/19.
* The employee will also assist on a variety of HR initiatives in FY17 - so ideally a project management focus.
* Provide expert advice & guidance on the complete scope of FIR. functions
* Assist senior leadership with developing; standard operating procedures for HR functions
* Complete special projects including support for RIFs, special staffing initiatives, and demonstration projects
* Conduct position and skill analysis to match personnel to priority skill gaps primarily through realignment within OHRM e Provide consultation and technical advice to managers and supervisors on full range of skills assessment, including but not limited to, identifying and resolving critical skills and skill gaps.
* Hold discussions with managers and supervisors regarding proposed real organizations; review proposed organization structures; develop required
* Changes in PDs, and assist in re-classification of position descriptions to implement proposals. Provide general advice and consultation in collection and analysis of human capital data
* Research, compile and complete special assignments, projects and/or reports in support of human capital and workforce development initiatives of Talent Development Center of Expertise.
* Additional work as needed that is reasonably related to or associated with the other tasks listed in specific CLAN description.
* Classification experience (a mix of SES and GS)
* A background in Human Resources in both the policy and operations umbrella
Washington, District of Columbia, United States