SR. Instructor Led and Web Based Instructional Design / Developer Lead 8/31/2016
IDC Technologies Inc
Overland Park, KS
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY I am looking for INSTRUCTIONAL DESIGNER in OVERLAND PARK, KS for 12 MONTHS (REMOTE)
Also I request you to if you are interested mentioned below job description so please send me your updated resume and details sheet mentioned below:
Full Name (As per passport):
Updated Contact (Home/Cell):
Education Details (Degree/University/Location/Year):
Interview Availability(Best Time to Call)
Date of Birth:
SSN Last 4 Digit:
Reason for Change:
Willing to Relocate(Y/N):
Currently on project(Y/N):
Any Issue with BGC(Drug Test/Criminal Record etc).
POSITION: Instructional designer
LOCATION: Overland Park, KS
DURATION:12 Months (This is a remote position with minimal time required on site at location in Overland Park, KS. The successful candidate will be expected to spend a few days on site for project kickoff and periodic project updates.)
NOTE:Travel expenses from home to Overland Park, Kansas will be reimbursed by client.
Just came out this evening..
Total Hours 4,400.00
We need to send a copy of the Resume with Work Examples in order to submit the candidate to the manager..
Without Work Examples - your candidate will not be considered!
Proficient utilizing Articulate Storyline as well as designing Instructor led curriculum
Client is seeking an INSTRUCTIONAL DESIGNER to work on designing and developing ILT and WBT MATERIAL. The successful candidate will demonstrate proficiency conducting an effective needs analysis, managing project deadlines, designing engaging and interactive technical training course content.
* Consult with internal customers to determine training needs and provide a completed ILT/WBT/ or blended learning solution in a timely manner
* Use instructional systems design (ADDIE model or similar) and provided Instructional Design Process to meet identified learning needs in the transportation, engineering, and/or signal training organizations
* Work with subject matter experts to complete and gain approval of all training planning documents prior to design
o Task Analysis
o Training Plan
o Design Document
o Project Plan
* Design, develop and produce all material necessary for launch of learning product utilizing BNSF Standards
* Work with cross-functional team members to secure and develop appropriate images, video, and audio to be integrated within training material where appropriate
* Minimum of five years designing and developing Scorm compliant WBT training material for a technical training environment
* Minimum of five years designing Instructor led and/or blended learning solutions in a technical training environment
* Highly developed analysis and problem solving skills to determine the best training solution
* A self-starter with excellent consultation skills
* Intermediate proficiency with Microsoft Suite: MS Word, Power Point, and Project
* Intermediate proficiency with Articulate Storyline
* Ability to create and meet appropriate project timelines
* Strong interpersonal skills including a high level of communication skills, both verbal and written
* Strong customer focus
* Strong organizational skills
* Multimedia experience in video, image editing, and storyboarding a plus
TRANSPORTATION SUPPORT - SAFETY RULES AND TRAINING