SR Manager, Deal Desk
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/10/2016
END DATE 12/24/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONVeritas is looking for a highly driven and successful Deal Desk Senior Manager who is looking to take their career to the next level. This is a highly visible position within the company and you will work collaboratively across all functions sales, professional services; legal and revenue recognition teams to ensure deals are structured and negotiated to comply with Veritas policies and processes.
In this role you will be part of the Global Field Operations Deal Desk team and be responsible for all aspects of deal structuring; pricing, quote creation, contract reviews and non-standard terms working closely with senior executives to ensure deals are managed to their conclusion.
* Be a Leader! Provide proactive support and guidance to the sales team in order to help drive new deals as well as up-sell opportunities.
* Lead a region and manage the day-to-day aspects of quoting and pricing approvals including driving and supporting the sales team in multi element and complex deal structuring.
* Partner with Sales to ensure opportunities are properly created and tracked in Salesforce including stage, probability, booking amount, and various other required fields.
* Read, interpret, and escalate contractual language to ensure transactions comply with revenue recognition and business operational policies.
* Responsible for the detailed analysis to determine completeness and accuracy of SOWs, PCRs & other PS documents
* Highlight non-standard language in SOWs & PCRs to enable proper internal review
* Provide ongoing recommendations regarding the improvement of deal desk and company deal policies
* Help drive projects and initiatives focused on improving productivity and simplifying processes throughout the sales operations and sales organization.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
* Minimum 7-10 years with experience in a multi-element and complex software solutions environment,
* Experience with both Channel and Direct Sales model is highly desirable.
* Experience with pricing strategy
* Revenue recognition knowledge
* Must be a self-started, detail oriented, and analytical with strong organizational skills.
* Extremely strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
* Must be willing to work extended hours during end of quarters
* Salesforce experience, case management experience a plus.
Veritas is an equal opportunity employer
Veritas is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants for employment will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, status as an individual with a disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance (FCO), we will also consider for employment qualified individuals with arrest and conviction records.
EEO is the Law. Applicants and employees of Veritas Technologies LLC are protected under Federal law from discrimination. Click here to find out more.