SR Staff Accountant
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/8/2016
END DATE 10/8/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Description:
Atterro is seeking SR STAFF ACCOUNTANT candidates for an exciting DIRECT HIRE position.
This position will be responsible for maintaining accounting ledgers, conducting transaction
reconciliation, provide invoice/expense report analysis, assist with invoice processing, etc. The
position requires the employee to multitask, work independently as well as part of a team in some
situations, meet deadlines, etc.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following: Other duties may be assigned.
* Responsible for maintaining records by accurately recording day to day financial
* Maintain complete filing system to support financial records
* Prepare checks, payments and bank deposits
* Ad-hoc reporting, to include, but not limited to, monthly, quarterly and annual financial
* reports / statements
* Manage accounts payable, accounts receivable and income statement accounts
* Credit card, bank, cash deposit, bank statement reconciliations
* Check and verify source documents such as invoices & receipts employee expense reports
* Manage month end closing process
Background/Experience to qualify for this position, the following minimal background and
skill levels are required:
* A Bachelor degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration or related field, or
* equivalent experience
* Minimum of 4-6 years in Accounting, Financial systems, Budgets, Reporting, Data Analysis,
* Auditing, Taxation and Advice and Month End Close experience
* General knowledge of accounting principles and theory and bookkeeping practices
* Attention to detail and ability to multi task with multiple projects
* Strong business written and verbal communication skills
* Strong interpersonal skills to demonstrate teamwork, leadership and flexibility while
* working with all levels of the organization
* Ability to organize and prioritize tasks to ensure timely completion
* Proficient in using QuickBooks, Excel
* Good mathematical and analytical abilities
* Ability to work independently, exercise good judgment and find create solutions
* ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
* Must be bilingual Korean / English (both verbal and written)
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.