SR Tax Accountant Salary up to $100K
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/24/2016
Los Angeles, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Description:
Sr. Tax accountants can perform most engagements with little supervision.
They direct and review the work of staff accountants, are capable of making decisions on most accounting, tax and audit matters and can communicate directly with clients.
When appropriate they will review issues with the engagement manager
and/or partner. It is at this level that a specialization begins to be developed.
Seniors are expected to do everything a staff accountant can do and:
1. Perform diverse accounting, auditing, and tax assignments under the
direction of a manager or partner.
2. Completely prepare complicated tax returns with the ability to recognize
complex tax issues, including multi-state tax returns and other tax returns with
high volumes of activity.
3. Become proficient at tax research, including knowledge of the reference
sources available to the firm.
4. Plan, coordinate, and efficiently supervise various phases of tax
engagements, including budgeting time, monitoring actual performance
against budget, reviewing work papers for accuracy and completeness.
5. Possess technical knowledge sufficient to supervise staff accountants and
evaluate the performance of staff accountants.
6. Support training of staff accountants, offer guidance and direction; give
constructive criticism of work papers.
7. Begin acquiring the skills necessary to develop quality client relationships and
8. Supervise client billing.
9. Prepare fee proposals for prospective clients.
10. Actively participate in at least one niche team, billable or non-billable.
Please call Pandora or Alea today at Howroyd Group Westlake Village
Please email to pkehoe(at)howroydsearch.com
Tax Accountant/Enrolled Agent/ - $100K+ DOE
We are an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified candidates without regard to disability or protected veteran status.
Sr.Tax Accountant, CPA Required/EA, - $100K Salary DOE
Estate & Gift Tax Experience is a huge plus!!!!
Encino/Woodland Hills area