SRR Billing Support Specialist (11:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/27/2016
END DATE 11/19/2016
Tyco Fire and Security
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY EXPECTATION FOR ALL EMPLOYEES:
SimplexGrinnell adheres to a core set of values and ideals that guides our actions as an employer and our operations as a business that provides fire and life-safety systems and services. We strive for excellence, and seek the honor of being recognized as a world-class company. We are committed to teamwork, customer service, honesty and integrity and to being a strong partner with our communities. We strive to create a work environment where all people are treated equally and with respect, and are mindful of the environment and our role in protecting it.
The qualified candidate will be an integral part in the continued success and growth of the Service Department. This position requires a high energy level with a focus toward customers and a strong desire to succeed. Good organizational skills, attention to detail and excellent communication skills are required. Scheduling general service calls, preparing and invoicing service calls.
HOURS: 11:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
* Provide same-day billing.
* Provide daily billing updates to TSM.
* Provide and manage open call report, reviewed daily and coordinated with SRC.
* Run CNI/DNI reports. Ensure all calls are being billed.
* Responsible for running daily and weekly real time reports to be reviewed with department Supervisor.
* Miscellaneous as required.
* H.S. Diploma or GED required.
* Customer Focus - Is dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers, gets first-hand customer information and uses it for improvements in products and services, acts with customers in mind, establishes and maintains effective relationships with customers and gains their trust and respect.
* Priority Setting - Spends his/her time and the time of others on what's important, quickly zeros in on the critical few and puts the trivial many aside, can quickly sense what will help or hinder accomplishing a goal, eliminates roadblocks, creates focus.
* Organizing - Can marshal resources (people, funding, material, support) to get things done, can orchestrate multiple activities at once to accomplish a goal, uses resources effectively and efficiently, arranges information and files in a useful manner.
* Time Management - Uses his/her time effectively and efficiently, values time, concentrates his/her efforts on the more important priorities, gets more done in less time than others, can attend to a broader range of activities.
This position does not include relocation.
If you are interested in applying, please submit your resume by accessing Careers at http://www.tyco.com/ or Job Opportunities at http://simplexgrinnell.ia/.
Only applicants that possess the minimum qualifications will be considered. Candidates must successfully complete an employment background investigation and drug screening. SimplexGrinnell offers excellent compensation and benefits programs.
SimplexGrinnell is an EEO/AA/Female/Minority/Veteran/Disability Employer
The company reserves the right to amend, modify and/or change the content of this description at any time without prior notification to the effected employees