SSIS Developer 8/25/2016
Hire IT People ,Inc
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY JOB TITLE: SSIS DEVELOPER
LOCATION: DUBLIN, OH
DURATION : 12+MONTHS
PRIMARY SKILLS :SSIS DEVELOPMENT ,TSQL ,MICROSOFT STACK (C#, .NET 3.5/4.0) ,MS VISUAL STUDIO ,ADO.NET ,FACT ETL
WHAT SOFTWARE ENGINEERING CONTRIBUTES.
* SoftwareEngineering is responsible for designing, developing, implementing and supporting applications, systems and IT products required to achieve the company's business objectives.
* Demonstrates knowledge of software development techniques and fluency in software languages and application programming interfaces.
* Demonstrates general understanding of hardware/software platforms including but not limited to operating systems, databases, application servers, web servers and integration technologies.
* Plans and executes system implementations that ensure success and minimize risk of system outages or other negative production impacts.
* Demonstrates conceptual knowledge of architecture standards and database and operating systems.
* Demonstrates problem solving ability that allows for effective and timely resolution of system issues including but not limited to production outages.
* Analyzes production system operations using tools such as monitoring, capacity analysis and outage root cause analysis to identify and drive change that ensures continuous improvement in system stability and performance.
* Demonstrates knowledge of software development, life cycle, modeling of business processes, application design patterns, business/functional documents. Estimates to high level business requirements and provide options analysis.
* SSIS development
* Implementation end to end packages that must include variables, parameters, expressions,transactions, Script task, Script component using C#
* Fact ETL, Dimension ETL and advanced including slow changing dimensions and late arrivals
* Dimension design
* Developing expressions
* Stored procedures
* User-Defined Functions and Types
* Error handling
* Query Performance Tuning
* Files, File groups, and Integrity
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Math, Engineering or equivalent degreerequired.
* Masters Degree in Computer Science, Math or Engineering preferred.
* 2-3 years working in the Microsoft stack, including experience using C#, .NET 3.5/4.0
* MS Visual Studio 2010 or higher
* MS Team Foundation Server 2010 or higher
* MS SQL Server 2008 or higher, ETL, SSRS, T-SQL
* MS .NET Framework 3.5 or higher
* Good Knowledge of Ado.net technologies like entity framework or LINQ to SQL and preferred to know ADOMD for accessing Cubes (SQL server analysis services )
* Architectural and application design patterns (MV* preferred)
* Demonstrate a solid understanding of database design principles as well as Multidimensional databases
* Agile software development methodologies