STAFF CLINICIAN, MENTAL HEALTH - 40 hours/week
The ideal candidate for this position will have excellent clinical skills to work with patients struggling with mental health and substance abuse concerns. Empathy and authenticity are also crucial skills to obtain success in this position.
Job responsibilities include
* Completing Psychosocial Assessments and Treatment Plans as well as additional documentation according to policy.
* Facilitating individual, family and group psychotherapy as well as and psychoeducational groups
* Coordinating treatment plan of care and facilitates meetings with outside providers as needed.
* Coordinating aftercare plans to ensure continuous care after discharge
* Communicating effectively with representatives of contracted Health Plans to ensure compliance. May provide UR and obtain insurance authorization with health plans as needed.
* Participates in department meeting and Medical Group level meeting as assigned.
* Maintains professional growth and development through seminars, workshops and professional affiliations, integrates new knowledge into daily practice.
Minimum of Masters Degree in Social Work or Counseling required.
LCSW, LICSW or LMHC preferred