STAMPING PRESS OPERATOR -2nd shift
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/9/2016
END DATE 11/29/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY OVERVIEW:
Hiring Mechanically inclined individuals
This position will make basic set-ups of all production parts on headers, install tooling, make adjustments to timing, punch pressure and other tooling to produce parts to specification.
2nd Shift - 2PM to 10:30 PM
RESPONSIBILITIES & QUALIFICATIONS:
* Install and align punches and dies, install cutters and quills
* Select and install packing to adjust to proper punch length
* Adjust timing to kick out cams in relation to transfer mechanisms, remove punches and dies at end of the run
* Troubleshoot and maintain machine in operation using knowledge of the inter-relationships of the various dies and punches
* Remove tooling for repair and reinstallation
* Maintain and adjust oil and air lines
* High School Diploma or GED required
* Entry Level
* Minimum 2 years' machinist experience preferred
* Preferred: Ability to set up and operate cold heading machines progressive die experience
* Basic math skills required, strong attention to detail
* US Citizen or Perm Legal Resident Required