STS Research & Development Associate
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/26/2016
END DATE 2/8/2017
BDO USA, LLP
Los Angeles, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Summary
BDO s Core Purpose is Helping People Thrive Every Day. Our Core Values reflect how we manage our work, our relationships and ourselves. As an employee of the firm, you will live true to our Core Values of people first, being exceptional every day in every way, embracing change, feeling empowered through knowledge and choosing accountability. Our Core Values are the standards by which we conduct ourselves day in and day out, both internally and externally.
The STS Research Development Associate is responsible for assisting in project tasks to identify, document, and support on exam RD tax credits and incentives. In this role, the STS Research Development Associate will have the opportunity to utilize his/her educational background as well as communication and organizational skills as he/she works on a variety of industry clients. Typical responsibilities will include preparing tax credit work papers, attending client meetings, utilizing basic research skills, applying industry knowledge to understand the potential RD tax credit issues, and gathering client information necessary for attenuating potential risks, and other related documents.
- Bachelors degree in Accounting, Finance or other relevant field required
- Leadership experience preferred
- Accounting based internship preferred
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Microsoft Excel Word (advanced work in Excel a plus)
Other Knowledge, Skills Abilities:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to interact effectively with people at all organizational levels of the firm
- Ability to work independently within a team environment and with a customer service focus
- Superior organizational skills and project management skills required with ability to multi-task in a fast- paced, deadline-driven environment
- Strong initiative and drive to lead while seeking opportunities to enhance and grow the RD practice
BDO USA, LLP is an EO employer M/F/Veteran/Disability