This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/17/2016
END DATE 10/29/2016
Fort Lauderdale, FL
JOB DESCRIPTIONCardno is an ASX-200 professional infrastructure and environmental services company, with expertise in the development and improvement of physical and social infrastructure for communities around the world.
Cardno is seeking a SUE Field Tech I in our Fort Lauderdale office.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Survey data acquisition of designated and located utilities
- Performing vacuum excavation tasks and supporting overall crew activities
- Operate vacuum trucks, related air tools and equipment such as a jackhammer, pogo-tamper, concrete saw, compressor, blower, vacuum hose, air lance, and hand tools
- Performs basic maintenance on vehicles
- Maintains vehicles, work sites, and equipment in a clean and orderly fashion
- Performs related duties such as setting up maintenance of traffic as directed, making basic field measurements and performing simple geophysical prospecting as instructed
- Some prior experience in field data acquisition is required
- High School diploma or GED required
- Basic math skills
- Valid driver's license
- Ability to lift 75 lbs.
- Ability to perform physical movements and traction's, commensurate with operating heavy tools and equipment
- Ability to work in all climates
- Basic understanding of Highway/Utility plans is a plus, but not required
- Prior utility related experience is a plus
- Prior utility locating experience is a plus
- Ability to travel up to 50% of the time if needed
- OSHA Safety certifications are a plus
- DOT Medical Card or ability to obtain
- Clean driving record
* Please Note that selected candidates will be required to pass a drug, background and reference screening.
Cardno is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer