This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/27/2016
END DATE 11/19/2016
Peachtree Corners, GA
JOB DESCRIPTIONCardno is a professional infrastructure and environmental services company, with expertise in the development and improvement of physical and social infrastructure for communities around the world.
Cardno is seeking a SUE Tech lll in our Peachtree Corners office.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Performs all SUE Tech I and II functions
- Comprehends and interprets utility and highway design plans, atlases and record drawings
- Oversees and coordinates the effective maintenance and operation of vehicles, equipment, tools and supplies
- Administers monthly tailgate safety meetings
- Selects and implements proper maintenance of traffic signage
- Supervises all crew activities as assigned
- Performs one-call/call before you dig notifications and communicates and coordinates with utility company representatives
- Represents and communicates on behalf of TBE and crew when encountering third parties in the field
- Coordinates survey activities in connection with SUE work
- Trains other crew members
- Meets all criteria for SUE Tech I and II
- Highly skilled in geophysical prospecting for underground utilities including use of multi-frequency equipment
- Minimum 2 year experience as a SUE Tech II or 3 years in the successful application of geophysical equipment in utility locating such as for a contract utility locating firm or a major utility company
- Ability to perform physical movements and tractions, commensurate with operating heavy tools and equipment
- Outdoor work in all climates
- Possible extensive travel by motor vehicle or airplane up to 2 weeks continuously and overtime as needed
* Please Note that selected candidates will be required to pass a drug, background and reference screening.
Cardno is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer