SUN - Mgr Real Estate Lease Strategy
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/21/2016
END DATE 12/2/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONSunoco fuel can be found in 27 states, and its brand recognized worldwide as the official racing fuel of NASCAR, INDYCAR, the National Hot Rod Association, the American Motorcyclist Association and more than 50 other racing series. Sunoco's commitment to performance and innovation continues, driving a new period of expansion.
Sunoco LP (NYSE: SUN) is a master limited partnership whose territory ranges from Maine to Hawaii, and we continue to expand. Sunoco LP that operates approximately 1,340 convenience stores (including APlus, Stripes, Aloha Island Mart and Tigermarket brands) and retail fuel sites, and distributes motor fuel to convenience stores, independent dealers, commercial customers and distributors located in 30 states at approximately 6,800 sites.
Energy Transfer Equity, L.P. (NYSE: ETE) owns SUN's general partner and incentive distribution rights. The Energy Transfer family of companies controls approximately 71,000 miles of pipelines, supplying major fuels throughout the country
A career with Sunoco is about committing yourself to things that matter, including great customer service, quality performance, teamwork, integrity, and pride. At Sunoco we have a passion for creativity, new ideas and teamwork and we are looking for the best and brightest talent.
Manage and direct a team of Real Estate Specialists to create, develop, and implement strategic commercial leasing strategies to improve portfolio bottom-line EBIT
* Develop and implement a third party income lease strategy by Region and channel (e.g. cobranding, renting/subletting space, billboards, cell towers).
* Identify third party lease opportunities, identify leasing criteria and rental basis, establish minimal rents, develop management proposals and seek internal approval/buy-in, pre-qualify tenants, negotiate leases, draft contracts, seek approvals within delegation of authority guidelines, set up site ID, handle initial set up for recurring payments/invoicing, monitor aged reporting, handle collections, on-going lease administration, and terminations.
* Oversee and review third party leases
* Manage the abstracting of third party leases and supporting documents in accordance with Real Estate Administration policies and procedures.
* Submit and authorize all financial data for collections of Lease Rents and related charges; process percentage based rents; tax contributions processing.
* Develop mechanism to insure tenant insurance certifications are current
* Assist with integration of third party leases associated with mergers and acquisition portfolios and new to industry/competitive takeover real estate activities.
* Review and approve associated third party lease reports.
* Routinely review with Sr. Real Estate Management Team key third party revenue portfolio real estate information.
* Grow annual revenue/EBITDA contribution year over year.
* Identify, communicate and insure any/all discrepancies are handled with staff.
* Conduct training and provide ongoing instruction to other departments, as needed.
* Manage the scanning, recording, archiving of any/all critical third party lease real estate related documents.
* Assist in managing any account payable related changes not aligned with specific retail oriented sites
Equal Opportunity Employer/Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran
* Bachelor's degree in Real Estate, Business or related field
* 8+ years of experience in Commercial Real Estate, Lease Administration, and/or Marketing Operations
* Prior experience with commercial real estate database systems and accounting systems
* Knowledge of MAI appraisal techniques and valuation principles
* Excellent oral/written communication and organizational skills
* Proficient in using Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook, Adobe Acrobat, and SharePoint
* Core skill sets within financial analysis, market analysis, user decision models, and investment analysis
* Strong leadership skills, ability to direct and coordinate
* High degree of creativity, collaboration, analytical skills, complex problem solving, thoroughness, focus, ethics, integrity, and be self-motivated.
* 5+ years of managerial experience, preferred
* Familiar with CoStar Real Estate Manager (formerly Virtual Premises, Inc.)