This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 12/15/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONSunoco, Inc. markets its brand of gasoline through more than 5,000 retail outlets in 25 states, from Maine to Florida and west to Michigan and Louisiana, including more than 600 APlus convenience stores. Sunoco is the official fuel of NASCAR and more than 50 other racing sanctions. Sunoco is part of the Energy Transfer (NYSE: ETP) family of companies.
A career with Sunoco is about committing yourself to things that matter, including great customer service, quality performance, teamwork, integrity, and pride. At Sunoco we have a passion for creativity, new ideas and teamwork and we are looking for the best and brightest talent.
Position reports to the Northern New York Area Maintenance Superintendent. The present area of responsibility is 80 +/- service stations around the Buffalo, Rochester, and Syracuse New York areas.
* Make any and all repairs and/or adjustments to Heating Ventilation and Air Conditioning (HVAC) equipment including preventative maintenance repairs
* Service, repair, install, inspect and maintain equipment associated with convenience store food service marketing including walk-in coolers/freezers, reach-in coolers/ freezers, coffee equipment, soda fountain machines, ice makers, hot dog grills and other small food service equipment
* Repairs to sinks, faucets, small electrical repairs and other repairs as needed to support convenience store food sales and profitability
* General warehouse/service station operation and maintenance (electric, plumbing, painting, lighting, etc.)
* Maintain continual communication with the Area Coordinator/Dispatcher and/or office personnel to assure that timely repairs are made on high priority work
* Scheduled \\"on call\\" and off hour coverage
* Meet response time parameters for repair types
* Manage material purchasing budget
Equal Opportunity Employer/Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran
* Basic computer knowledge / understanding
* Valid and clear driver's license
* High School diploma or equivalent
* Ability to work independently / self motivated
* Strong communication skills and customer relations skills
* Position is subject to unscheduled overtime and emergency response conditions.
* Formal technical training in electronic and/or HVAC equipment or equivalent work experience required
* 3-5 years experience in convenience store equipment installation, service, inspection and repair
* AAS Degree in HVAC and EPA Certification
* Licenses/certifications from equipment manufacturers who deal in food service equipment and HVAC repairs / installation
* Master pipe fitter, oil burner experience is a plus
* Other certifications or licenses (plumbing, electrical, mechanical etc…)
Subject to random drug testing.