SUPERVISOR ACCESS SVCS
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/19/2016
Meridian Health System, Inc
Red Bank, NJ
* Oversees, coordinates and communicates regarding patient management services and activities as well as patient throughout. Responsible for supervision of team members in the emergency room and overnight admitting area.
* Must be able to review and measure productivity and efficiencies.
* Will be responsible for learning other areas of Access as a means to cross train and cover peers.
* Accountable for quality assurance with regards to patient demographics, insurance coding and revenue reimbursement with focus on up front collections in the ED setting.
* Responsible for patient satisfaction and employee engagement with focus on customer service.
* High School diploma or equivalent required some college preferred.
* 3 years Access Service experience or related health-care experience required.
* Supervisory experience strongly preferred.
* Computer literate with Microsoft office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook)
* Knowledge of managed care insurance requirements.
* Must be able to ambulate throughout the Access Service registration areas.
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. Applicants and employees are considered for positions and are evaluated without regard to mental or physical disability, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status or any other protected Federal, State/Province or Local status unrelated to the performance of the work involved.