SUPERVISOR, HUMAN RESOURCES
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/4/2016
END DATE 10/13/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Accountabilities
As a key member of the plant team, the HR Coordinator will be responsible for all Human Resources functions for employees. In this generalist role, you ll be responsible for the tactical aspects of recruitment, training, and ensure compliance with applicable Federal and State laws and regulations. Specific duties will include the following:
* Recruiting/Hiring/Scheduling and Records administration
* Interface with Corporate, Plant and Division personnel on HR matters
* Payroll, benefits administration.
* Identify, investigate and resolve any employee relations issues at the Plant
* Process employment requisitions, change notices and tuition reimbursements
* Maintain personnel and attendance records
* Ensure compliance with government filings (I-9, FMLA ) and postings
* Administration of the plant s Affirmative Action Plan
* Conduct New Hire Orientation and training
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
* Associates Degree in HR or related discipline; PHR certification a plus
* 3+ years of experience in a manufacturing environment
* Experience in employee relations, benefits and payroll administration
* Thorough understanding of federal, state and local employment laws
* Strong analytical, communication and interpersonal skills